TuneUp recently released an update for TuneUp Utilities™ 2011, so I wanted to give you a quick run-down of some of the important changes. Update v10.0.4100 brings the following to the table:
- The enhanced TuneUp StartUp Manager detects and disables more programs than before and provides more information about them.
- The current System Health and Tuning Status are detected faster.
- TuneUp Styler provides even better reliability.
- The Recycle Bin is consistently refreshed after deleting a file or folder with TuneUp Shredder.
- Synchronization between TuneUp Program Deactivator and TuneUp StartUp Manager has been streamlined.
- TuneUp Registry Cleaner works even better with O&O Defrag 14 Professional Edition.
- 1-Click Maintenance and TuneUp Process Manager issues have been resolved.
This update screen hasn’t appeared on your PC? No problem: Just start TuneUp Utilities and go to “Help & Support”. From here, click “Check for Updates” to get the latest version. Got any questions or experiencing any PC issues? Let us know!